- 1 (16 ounce) package cavatappi (corkscrew macaroni)
- 4 tablespoons pasture raised, grass fed butter
- 5 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 2 1/2 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded 3 month aged Manchego cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tablespoon black truffle sea salt
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup Spin Sauce White Sauce, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook cavatappi in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes and drain.
Melt butter in a large pot over medium-low heat. Whisk flour into butter until mixture has a thick, paste-like consistency, about 30 seconds. Slowly whisk 2 cups milk into butter-flour mixture until smooth. Stir in remaining milk, increase heat to medium high, and cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thick and almost boiling, 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir Gouda cheese, Cheddar cheese, Manchego cheese, and 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese into milk mixture until cheese melts and cheese sauce is smooth. Add ¼ cup Spin Sauce White Sauce. Fold cavatappi into cheese sauce and season with black truffle sea salt. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and pour the remainder of the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and White Sauce.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden and bubbling, about 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.