Recipe makes 6 sushi donuts.
- 18 slices of avocado (about ½ an avocado)
- 18 slices of sashimi
- ½ c sushi vinegar
- 1 c sushi rice uncooked
- 3 tsp Spin Sauce Hot White Sauce
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- optional (1 tbsp fish roe)
- 1 ½ seaweed sheets, cut into quarters
Cook rice as per instruction and season with sushi vinegar.
Press into a silicon donut pan firmly then unmold and place atop a piece of seaweed. Top with your preferred toppings (3 slices of sashimi, 3 slices of avocado, black sesame seeds, some fish toe if you're feeling extra fancy) and drizzle with Hot White Sauce.